Registration forms must be received by Friday, November 25th
Holiday Display Submission Guidelines/Use of Space
- The sponsor will predetermine the holiday display design.
- The entry form must be submitted to Zonta no later than Friday, November 25th.
- All proceeds from the sales of trees and baskets will go to The Zonta Club of Marathon community projects. Zonta at its sole discretion may sell, raffle, auction, or donate the tree and basket.
Set-Up and Dismantling Guidelines
- The sponsor is responsible for the delivery of the decorated tree or basket to The Marathon Community Theatre.
- Zonta reserves the right to move and modify displays as deemed necessary.
- To stay within CDC guidelines, all set-up times will be scheduled ahead of time to make sure that we can remain socially distant. Face masks are required in the venue. Set-up times will be on Sunday, November 28th, Monday, November 29th, Tuesday, November 30th, and Wednesday, December 1st. Times will be assigned accordingly.
Categories are as follows:
Most Unique Best Holiday Theme Best In Show
Zonta will be following all of the CDC’s recommended guidelines and face masks are required for the event.
For more tips on preventing getting sick, please visit the CDC’s website here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/index.html
In consideration of you accepting this entry, I, the participant, intending to be legally bound do hereby waive and forever release any and all right and claims for damages or injuries that I may have against the Zonta Club of Marathon, and all of their agents assisting with the event, sponsors and their representatives, volunteers and employees for any and all injuries to me or my personal property. This release includes all injuries and/or damages suffered by me before, during, or after the event. I recognize, intend, and understand that this release is binding on my heirs, executors, administrators, or assignees.
By submitting this entry, I acknowledge having read and agreed to the above release and waiver.
If you are not sure about the height, width, or theme/name of your tree or basket when you turn in the form, please be advised that you are responsible for providing us with the information by no later than Friday, November 25th. Failure to do so may result in inadequate space for your item and/or incomplete signage.