Registration forms must be received by Friday, November 26th
Holiday Display Submission Guidelines/Use of Space
- The sponsor will predetermine the holiday display design.
- The entry form must be submitted to Zonta no later than Friday, November 26th.
- All proceeds from the sales of trees and baskets will go to The Zonta Club of Marathon community projects. Zonta at its sole discretion may sell, raffle, auction, or donate the tree and basket.
Set-Up and Dismantling Guidelines
- The sponsor is responsible for the delivery of the decorated tree or basket to The Marathon Community Theatre.
- Zonta reserves the right to move and modify displays as deemed necessary.
- Set-up times are as follows:
- Saturday, November 27th – 11am – 5pm
- Sunday, November 28th – 11am – 5pm
- Monday, November 29Th – 4p – 9pm
Categories are as follows:
Most Unique Best Holiday Theme Best In Show
Zonta’s Event Schedule:
You are invited to enjoy all the events, but your presence is not required.
Tuesday, November 30th – 3:30 pm to 8 pm
Wednesday, December 1st – 3:30 pm to 8 pm
Thursday, December 2nd – 3:30 pm to 8 pm
Friday, December 3rd – 3:30 pm to 6 pm
Saturday, December 4th – 10 am to 9 pm (Contractor’s Association Party)
Saturday, December 4th COOKIES WITH SANTA – 10am – 12 pm
Sunday, December 5th – Tree Clean-Up – 8 am to Noon
- Please keep in mind that trees and baskets will be raffled off to the general public and need to be picked up on Sunday, December 5th, between 8am and noon.
- This is a family-friendly event; Zonta reserves the right to refuse displays if a theme is inappropriate.
- Zonta will provide marketing materials to display with trees and/or baskets.
- You are responsible for all of your trees, baskets, decorations, lights, stand, and tree skirt or covering.
- All trees must be artificial.
In consideration of you accepting this entry, I, the participant, intending to be legally bound do hereby waive and forever release any and all right and claims for damages or injuries that I may have against the Zonta Club of Marathon, and all of their agents assisting with the event, sponsors and their representatives, volunteers and employees for any and all injuries to me or my personal property. This release includes all injuries and/or damages suffered by me before, during, or after the event. I recognize, intend, and understand that this release is binding on my heirs, executors, administrators, or assignees.
By submitting this entry, I acknowledge having read and agreed to the above release and waiver.
If you are not sure about the height, width, or theme/name of your tree or basket when you turn in the form, please be advised that you are responsible for providing us with the information by no later than Friday, November 25th. Failure to do so may result in inadequate space for your item and/or incomplete signage.