Welcome to Zonta’s Festival of Trees. Every year Zonta Club of Marathon hosts the Festival of Trees. This is a fundraiser to benefit Zonta and further empower women and children through service.
It’s time for the 13th Annual Festival of Trees.
Stroll through the decorated Marathon Garden Club located at 5270 Overseas Highway, Marathon, FL. Come and view all of the decorated trees and enjoy the ambiance. All of the trees are decorated and donated by local businesses, clubs, and individuals and are on display for your enjoyment. As always, this is a FREE event with no charge for admission; just come and enjoy the event and purchase raffle tickets for a chance to win your favorite tree.
November 28th – December 2nd
You are invited to enjoy all the events, but your presence is not required.
- Tuesday, November 28th – 5:00 pm to 8 pm
- Wednesday, November 29th – 5:00 pm to 8 pm. From 5 pm to 7 pm Pick Your Background – Complimentary Professional Photos with a Green Screen
- Thursday, November 30th – 5:00 pm to 8 pm
- Friday, December 1st – 3:30 pm to 10 pm
- Saturday, December 2nd – 10 am to 8 pm. Cookies with Santa and the Grinch – 10:00am – 12 noon. Drawing for the Winning Tickets at 8 pm.
- Sunday, December 3rd – Tree Pick Up – 8 am to Noon
See our calendar for dates and times.
Set-Up and Dismantling Guidelines
The sponsor is responsible for delivering the decorated tree or basket to The Marathon Garden Club.
Zonta reserves the right to move and modify displays as deemed necessary.
Set-up times are as follows:
- Saturday, November 25th 11am – 5pm
- Sunday, November 26th 11 am – 5 pm
- Monday, November 27th 5pm – 8pm
Tree Drawing and Tree PIck-UP
The drawing of all trees and baskets will be on Saturday, December 2nd at 8pm. Tree pick-up is Sunday, December 3rd, from 8 am – 12 pm.
SIGN UP TO DONATE A TREE OR BASKET
It’s not too late to join Zonta’s Festival of Trees. For anyone who would like to donate a tree or basket (or knows someone who does), all you have to do is click on the link below and fill out the form. As always, this is a FREE event. Good luck and happy raffling.