Welcome to Halloween 2021!
The Zonta Club of Marathon is sponsoring a ‘Drive Thru’ Halloween at Marathon’s Community Park on Halloween evening from 5-7 pm.
Are you a business or organization and want to have a table and pass out candy? Keep reading……
For Everyone Else, we will see you on Halloween.
Call Charlotte Quinn for questions and for more information 305-393-9501 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Rules and regulations for those that are participating are as follows:
- The event is on Halloween from 5 pm – 7 pm at Marathon Community Park (Near 40th St)
- All vehicles will enter the park on the east end of the park (by the skate park) with the street being one way and exit on the west end of the park (by the basketball courts).
- All trick-or-treaters must STAY IN THEIR VEHICLES.
- All stations will be a minimum of 20 feet apart, so there is plenty of room to stage your area. We encourage you to bring a table/canopy and decorate your station.
- We will let you know when you arrive where your station will be.
- Only individually wrapped candies (please no goody bags) Please be cautious of allergies that some children may have (ie peanuts).
- It is recommended that you have sanitizer available.
- Setup begins at 3 pm.
- All cars must be off the main road by 4:30 pm and in the designated parking area.
- Clean-Up is immediately after the event.
Some Tips to Prevent Getting Sick:
- Practice social distancing of at least six feet from others.
- Sanitize your hands frequently (20 seconds with soap and water or use of a sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol).
- Avoid touching of eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your mouth and nose when you couch or sneeze and throw used tissues away immediately after use and wash/sanitize your hands.
- If you do not feel well, are running a fever, or have been in contact with someone that has tested positive for COVID-19, please do not attend.
For more tips on preventing getting sick, please visit the CDC’s website here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/index.html
By submitting this entry, I acknowledge having read and agreed to the above release and waiver.